Pritz-systems Repulsion-decrease and bullet catalyst
1. The device that decreases repulsion lenghtens the gun just 4 cm.
2. The repulsion is decreased about 30 to 70% ( depends on the caliber)
3. The speed of the bullet stays at least the same , but in most cases it increases up to 15%!
4. The performance of the shot or respectively the precision of the shot stays the same (guaranteed!) ; in most cases it even increases.
5. It can be cleaned easily through the large openings.
The muzzle bang increases a little bit, in closed rooms, we recommend to wear an “ear protector”.
Pritz- repulsion test treatment:
It is possible to test the repulsion before and after the installation. I assume that the gun, where the repulsion-decrease should be installed, is technically okay and DOES correspond to the official shelling law . The shelling is put on a level with the TÜV. If the barrel or the bearing are too narrow, the mode of action is influenced. In this case, I would recommend to normalize the barrel respectively the bearing. Basically I assume that the gun is okay , if there exists a valid shelling sign!
Pritz-systems repulsion-decrease and bullet catalyst für more success!